Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frostheart Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ephica

re: the mage

Character Name          = Ephica

Class                          = Mage

Race                          = Bloodelf

Total time played?      = 87 days 20 hrs

1. How old are you? 

= 26 years old

2. Where do you live? Time zone? 

= Malta (+1)

3. What type of internet connection do you have, and how stable is it? 

= 30.24Mbps download, 1Mbps Upload, 8ms ping

4. Do you have a headset with a mic and are able to talk? 

= Yes

5. Do you have any trouble following orders, and can you take constructive criticism? 

= No

6. Previous raiding experience? 

= WoD: Highmaul 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic (AoTC)

Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic (AoTC)

Hellife Citadel 13/13 normal, 12/13 Heroic

Mists Of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 Normal. 14/14 Heroic (AoTC)

I stopped a bit in Cataclysim and in the begining of MoP beacue i was in my last 2 years of my degree. I passed and I began to play again in Throne of thunder but I couldn't clear it ahead of the curve since i needed gear so i geared up for SoO and cleared that raid. That is the only time i stopped wow because of my studies. 

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas 15/15 Normal

Ulduar 13/14 Normal

Trial of the Crusader 5/5 Normal

Icecrown Citadel 12/12 Normal, 6/12 Heroic

7. Please link your Armory Profile and please be logged out in your PVE gear. 

= http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ephica/simple

8. What is your preferred raiding "Main Spec" and raiding "Off Spec" ? 

I dont have a primary spec Nor secondary spec. I play whats right for the encounter, but my specs are frost and arcane

9. What is your item level for your mainspec and offspec? 

= 709 frost, 710 arcane

10. Please submit a screenshot of your UI ? (Required - do not post with this blank) 

= http://i.imgur.com/jjMSkNG.jpg

11. Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance. Please be as descriptive as you can. We will not accept acronym orders. I.E. BS > BS > WTF > FFS (Required) 

= generally I open up with casting frsotbolt to begin to store 4 ice lances and any frostfire bolts.

Once I have 3 ice-lance and cast the 4th frsotbolt to get maxed on ice-lances, I pop my potion and use all my icelances and and frostfirebolts. then pop my frozen orb and use all my ice-lance procs from my orb. ( this is to get as much as I can from the potion) 

I am only using this rotation till I get the archi trinket cause than I will store ice lances and shoot one after every frost bolt I cast (frost bolt, than ice-lance, than frost bolt again and ice lance..etc)

as for arcane i get to 4 charges and then I pop my potion and keep spamming arcane blast till i am 55-60% of mana (even less if blood lust is happening at opening) and then I fire up any arcane missiles and evocate..than I will do the conservative phase which consists of 4 arcane blasts and then any arcane missiles and than barrage to reset my stacks. I always try to keep my mana from 90 to 100% this phase.

12. Previous guilds, what positions did you hold, and why you left? 

= I' m coming back from a break cause I had to stop a bit from wow regarding real life reasons

13. Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use? And what websites/video guides do you use to research your class?

= I use fa lot fatboss from youtube for boss encounters. I also use Icyveins website for my class

14. Do you have the essential skill of awareness to consistently stay "out of fire" or go into it if necessary as well as aptitude for gimmick fights, I.E. Mount, vehicle, or taking control of an Avatar Mechanic? 

= yes

15. Are you able to keep your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do you have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc. 

= yes I am able to keep my gear gemmed/Enchanted and I always come to raids prepared with flasks potions and food

16. Our current loot rules are Loot Council, are you okay with that?

= yes it is a bit new for me but i know how it works. I am fine with it

17. Why should we take you?

= I have a really good experience when it comes to mages.. I can say i played all specs for PVE. In fact in BRF I was fire and arcane. I am always looking for improvement.. always on the web searching for new tacts and how to maximize my dps. I also take this game seriously which I think that helped me get where I am in my class (knowledge and stuff)

18. Have you read our rules?

= Yes

19. Quick test then:

How long is your trial period?

= from 2 to 4 weeks 

20. If you have anything to add to your application, please let us know here (aka achievements, most enjoyed raids/dungeons, preferred class, everything you've seen in the game so far)

= nothing in particular though if you have any questions im free to be asked any :)

Progenitas
Officers

re: the mage

Hi Ephica,

And thnx for the application.

We are in need of a good mage and you filled out a pretty good application

So i say you're:

Accepted

/w me, Ellaythrin or Obvious in game for an inv.

Greets Prognitäs

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum