Naturepoop

re: Fury warrior

Character Name          = Naturepoo

Class                          = Warrior

Race                          = Tauren

Total time played?      = 14 days and 3 hours on this character

1. How old are you?  = 21

2. Where do you live? Time zone? 

= Sweden which have the same timezone as the servers.

3. What type of internet connection do you have, and how stable is it? 

= 100 up 100 down. It have only been weird once during the last 3 years (Had 20% packet loss for a day)

4. Do you have a headset with a mic and are able to talk? 

= Yeah my mic should work!

5. Do you have any trouble following orders, and can you take constructive criticism? 

= Not at all.

6. Previous raiding experience? 

= From TBC I killed up to Kael'thas with a warlock. In wotlk I really didn't raid that much besides being in a hardcore guild during Ulduar and killing every boss up to general and getting undying achievment with a random pug with a alliance warrior. :)
Didn't really raid in cata until dragonsoul where I joined a guild called asmodous where I got heroic 8/8 ds (After the 25% nerf) with my resto druid. In MoP I continued with Asmodous and managed to get through MsV heroic and 5/6 bosses in HoF before Throne of Thunder. In throne we only managed to get 5 bosses until our guild disbanded. 
Now in WoD I haven't been in any raid guild and have only done LFR :/

7. Please link your Armory Profile and please be logged out in your PVE gear. 

= http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Naturepoo/simple

8. What is your preferred raiding "Main Spec" and raiding "Off Spec" ? 

Main Spec = Fury

Off Spec = prot, although I can't say that I'm much of a tank. I'm willing to learn being a tank if it's necessary.

9. What is your item level for your mainspec and offspec? 

= 696 in fury, really don't have any specific tankgear so no gear right now.

10. Please submit a screenshot of your UI ? (Required - do not post with this blank) 

= http://imgur.com/1G2GmEi

11. Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance. Please be as descriptive as you can. We will not accept acronym orders. I.E. BS > BS > WTF > FFS (Required) 

= If I can I start with using charge to gain extra rage. Then (If the boss doesn't require a specific time to get bursted or have a phase with increased damage taken) I use recklessness and avatar with berserker rage. The rotation I use is:
if boss is above 20%:
1: Maintain enrage with bloodthirst or berserker rage if bloodthirst is on cd.
2: use execute if possible
3: Siegebreaker and stormbolt if they aren't on cd
4: wildstrike (if I've above 80 rage) or bloodsurge
5: Raging blow (If I got 2 stacks)
6: bloodthirst
7: Raging blow
8: wildstrike

If the boss is on 20% or less I use this rotation:
1: Maintain enrage with bloodthirst or berserker rage if bloodthirst is on cd.
2: Bloodthirst to obtain rage
3: consume bloodsurge procs
4: 
Siegebreaker and stormbolt if they aren't on cd
5: Execute

Cds such as avatar and recklessness I use as often as I can if the boss doesn't have a phase that requires burst or have increased damage taken. Survival abilities such as Die by the sword and Rallying cry do I use if I/the raid takes heavy damage.

12. Previous guilds, what positions did you hold, and why you left? 

Asmodous: The guild disbanded. I was a regular raider there.
The only other guild after that is Premous which is a social guild. 

13. Do you research boss fights in advance? If so, what source of information do you use? And what websites/video guides do you use to research your class?

= I usually use Icyveins combined with Fatboss or some other similar youtuber. I also do read the the ingame mechanics guide. 

14. Do you have the essential skill of awareness to consistently stay "out of fire" or go into it if necessary as well as aptitude for gimmick fights, I.E. Mount, vehicle, or taking control of an Avatar Mechanic? 

= I think I'm quite good to adapt to the situation (Moving out of fire, learn how to control a vehicle etc). Don't know if I'm better than the regular raider but I should be good enough at least. :)

15. Are you able to keep your gear properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do you have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc. 

= I've no problem with that, although I've to be honest that I don't have all the enchants on my current gear. I plan on fixing that as soon as possible. :)

16. Our current loot rules are Loot Council, are you okay with that?

= Yeah, you replace gear but achievments/mounts last forever :D

17. Why should we take you?

= I'm a positive person that tries to preform as good as I can. I think I'll be a good for your guild. I'll always try my best and be prepared for anything that might happen during a raid. I'm also studying to become an engineer in mathematics and in computer science so I can also help with fun math/programming problems ;)

18. Have you read our rules?

= Yeah I read through it quickly.

19. Quick test then:

How long is your trial period?

= If I remember correctly it was between 2-4 weeks. After that the officers decides if I can stay or not. (That is if I get accepted). :)

20. If you have anything to add to your application, please let us know here (aka achievements, most enjoyed raids/dungeons, preferred class, everything you've seen in the game so far)

= Tempest keep and Ssc are the best raids, hunters are op and I wish I had the "hand of adal" title. Thank you for considering me!
Best regards

Progenitas
Officers

Hey Naturepoo,

And thnx for the application.

What is the reason that you did not get into a raiding team this expo?

Thats really my only question.

Greets Progenitäs

Hello!
Sorry I forgot to add this, but I started this expansion with raiding very casually since I couldn't bother to look for a new raiding guild so I mostly farmed mounts, achievments and gold. I took a break after a few months due to lack of friends playing wow and absence of joy when I played. 
This break continued until two months ago when I decided it was time for me to go back into the game and the raiding scene. :)
I also want to note that I'm almost done with the legendary questline and I probably obtain the legendary ring this week.

Obvíous
Officers

Hi Nature,

Thanks for the application. We liked the effort you put in and how you come across, but are concerned with your experience both in HFC and as a warrior.

As such, we're not ready to give you a full trial but we would like to offer you a social spot for now & allow you to join a few raids to see how you get on. If you do well, we will move it on to a full trial position.

KIND OF ACCEPTED

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum